STEAM_0:1:35925930

What region are you located in?

North America / East Coast

Previous Warns?

3 previous warns:

-RDM
-Prop Abuse
-Spawn Killing
(These are from over a year ago and two are from the same incident)

Previous Bans?

None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?

Gmod staffing is something that I personally enjoy doing in my free time, I enjoy helping others solve problems and find it very satisfying helping to make the server a better place to play. I also have noticed that the current staff team is having issues solving some very basic problems, from Fail RP to RDM, and feel like with the exprience I have, can help fix that. All in All staffing is something I enjoy and It seems like you guys can use some help staffing the server and I am an experinced staff member that can lend a hand.  

Why should you be accepted on the staff team?

I have been playing on this server for over a year now and have about two weeks of playtime on it, in that time I have accumulated plenty of experience on how this server functions. I also have an absurd amount of hours and experience staffing on multiple Gmod servers all the way from being a Head Admin on Definitive Networks to being an Executive Consultant and PR Director for Icefuse Networks. Gmod staffing is something that I enjoy doing and feel like I can bring a lot to the table helping out your staff team.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted?

Yes

References?

Killroy
Phalanx
Osprey

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

I would wait to see if the civilian made a staff ticket or complained about the issue in chat before taking immediate action. If the civilian doesn't make a complaint I would pursue the issue no further.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

I would remove him from the base by force and take him to a sit. There I would instruct him that entering the Nexus to defect is Fail Rp and warn him as such. If he killed anyone during this event he would be warned or kicked for RDM as well.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

Warn the player for breaking the rules and then contact an AIU or affair staff about the situation.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

I would Perma-Ban them because of DDOS threats. If I couldn't personally ban them I would contact a higher up to help handle the situation. 

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

I would contact Affair staff or Management about the issue. 
Kilroy ʷᵃˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ  VIP 24 May 19 at 11:43pm Edited
Former LM member who is experienced and super-trustworthy. He used to be our NA Head Administrator for some time and currently NPU's Commander, green light all across
the board. Your warnings are from before you were staff over a year ago and I don't think those should be used against your application whatsoever. Overall you're a great community member and a valuable asset to CvR's Staff team.
+1

Signature:
                            FORMER SM & CA
                                     STEAM_0:1:67879622

Some guy on the internet  Member 25 May 19 at 4:06am
I just have a slight grudge against you for being an inactive RIOT CmD at one point (Not being able to do something as simple as just ask for his NPU Discord roles which got him kicked out of his position) but as Kilroy stated and as your application shows, you have experience and could definetly make an intresting addition to the NA part of the staff team.

So i'd say that i'll +1 this and say goodluck.

Signature:
Used to play here between 2018-2019, only @'s destitute with shitpost in the discord now.

[DEFN] Dreik  Senior Server Administrator VIP 25 May 19 at 4:25am
+1
Was gonna write a msg but I cba your application says it all
Hong Kong  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 25 May 19 at 4:15pm
+1

Good application, everyone listed why.

Signature:
HONORARY LA HK
[Image: NecoDance.gif][Image: Necowha-1.gif]
[DEFN] Brand  Community Advisor VIP 26 May 19 at 3:47pm
YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN

ACCEPTED.

PLEASE CONTACT FromTheDepths#8452 ON DISCORD TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW. IF HE IS UNABLE TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW FOR WITHIN THREE DAYS, PLEASE CONTACT EITHER:

Brand#8035

OR

KarmaIsABitch#8213

TO SCHEDULE INSTEAD.

Signature:
Brand - Definitive Networks Community Advisor
[DEFN] Hangman  VIP 26 May 19 at 4:01pm
+1 just make sure your attitude doesn't go on with everyone else with sit of SU VS NPU.
Trial will tell how you behave.
If you control that then you're all good to hop in staff team.
But so tempted to say no because you're a bully >:C
  • 9 participants