VIP class revamps??????? [Anarchist] maybe maybe OSE/VORT???

Poll: What is your opinion on this thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I agree with just suggestion 1 I like drugs : breaking bad meme :
29.17% 7 29.17%
I agree with just suggestion 2 I like food fuck drugs! borger
0% 0 0%
I agree with both suggestions I want drugs with food!!!
29.17% 7 29.17%
I don't like either, idk why but just feel like it is too much.
41.67% 10 41.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item.
Bel1ve.  VIP 29 Jun 22 at 2:19pm Edited
(29 Jun 22 at 2:11pm)bed crabs Wrote: And I don't. And I'm sure a majority of the players don't care either.

`With that, the implications are you don't care about the improvement of anarchists by what this suggestion is trying to achieve one way or another. The narrative wasn't twisted but I was simply forming my opinion based off of your statements. You didn't provide anything besides backlash on what the suggestion is and what it might become (copying other servers).

You have clearly shown that you don't care about anarchists and that even tho this suggestion would divert the cancerous anarchists actions we still have on the server to this day. Making them do things that would indirectly/directly affect you in both positive/negative ways that aren't as bad as what they are now.

At the end of the day as I said before to others it is your opinion and you can stick by it, correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I have perceived.
bed crabs  VIP 29 Jun 22 at 2:30pm
Is me not caring about anarchists supposed to be some sort of weird own? LOL
Terry  Member 29 Jun 22 at 3:00pm
-1 No I really dont want to fucking eat food to have a chance of wining a gun fight
bed crabs likes this post
Sevin  Member 29 Jun 22 at 11:30pm Edited
I didn't bother to read all of page 3, but if you are trying to "readd" anarchist, know we have common goals however, I don't think this is the way to do it. They shouldn't just be working day jobs.
C.R.A.Y.O.L.A  VIP 3 Jul 22 at 12:33pm Edited
If you really want to help anarchists, you'd recommend them getting a pistol or a melee weapon of some sorts. Not a god damn restaurant. As I've said before CWU Does all OF THIS. Ration Dispenser=Food, Businesses=Selling things like Medkits and Armor or whatever.

Also we have something called PERKS I dont know if you know this but you can equip THREE to make a synergy like Moving Fast or Being TANKY

It ranges to many different things.
  • 11 participants