A: SomeAngryDude#4024

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:1:548909564

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A:

What is your suggestion?
A: pump up the max count of materials that you can have in your inventory

How would this benefit the server?
A: high level weapons require 130 pieces of one material, while the max stack of this one material is 99, which makes it kind of a chore to craft these weapons. in my opinion this change will make crafting weapons that demand the high number of materials less of a chore.
Bel1ve.  VIP 24 Sep 20 at 6:30am Edited
Although what you are saying is false I for sure as hell would like more materials.
+1

(As no gun requires more than 99, unless you wish to craft all the gun parts at once)
SomeAngryDude  Member 24 Sep 20 at 6:32am
precision battle rifle requires 130 steel to craft, that's an example.
Bel1ve.  VIP 24 Sep 20 at 6:33am
(24 Sep 20 at 6:32am)SomeAngryDude Wrote: precision battle rifle requires 130 steel to craft, that's an example.

I crafted precision battle rifle and it does not require 130 steel, UNLESS you wish to craft every single part for it at once than sure I'd believe it.
SomeAngryDude  Member 24 Sep 20 at 6:34am
yeah, that's what i'm implying - that would be nice to craft the weapon instantly without regathering.
A Depressed Seal  Member 24 Sep 20 at 6:36am
I'm gonna stay neutral on this, because it capping at 99 might be the sign of a stack overflow of some sort happening at a 3 digit number, so it might not even be possible without a hellish amount of work
Hong Kong  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 7 Jun 21 at 10:07pm
Very old - Apex Pack

Locked / Moved.

Signature:
HONORARY LA HK
[Image: NecoDance.gif][Image: Necowha-1.gif]
  • 4 participants