T10 Tech Intern Wonkerz
LVET FH MARKSMAN PFC Hurricane

What is your current IG level?
My current level is 91

Discord Username:
jaylol#1629

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:195152623

What region/time zone are you located in?
EST

Do you have a microphone?
I do!

Previous Warns?
None.

Previous Bans?
Also none.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
I wanna Join the staff team for simple reasons, I want to help people with multiple things, including RDM cases, FailRP cases, Questions about classes or whatever the player needs assistance with. And as I've only been here for a couple month's now I want to get myself more indulged in this community, and become a well-known, dependable staff member that player's and other staff members can rely on. And mostly because I'm on 24/7 including night when there's barely any staff on.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
I think I should be accepted because, I listen to both sides of the story, meaning I wont be biased and just punish the player once I listen to one persons side of the story. I also am very familiar since I have been staff multiple times (Senior administrator, Administrator, etc.) on DDG. I'm a very chillax and friendly person to talk / get to know, I know how to handle thing very calm and collected, and I wont get overwhelmed if they start yelling, cursing, or doing things to provoke me. I try to stay my furthest from being biased towards anyone. This would also be a learning experience since I've never moderated a sever like this. Hopefully I live up to you're expectations everyone. (if I do get accepted lol lmao)

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR?
I Understand.

Any staff who can vouch for you?
No.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?
First I would bring the CIV to a sit and ask for their side of it as well as evidence (Recording's, etc.)
If they do have undeniable proof of the union RDM'ing the CIV I would bring the union, Ask for the same things and if the union doesn't I would explain why they cant randomly shoot CIV's without reason and warn them (Verbal if their new player and psychical if their experienced.) 

If the union does have proof that counter's the CIV's proof by telling them to kill or something like that i would then warn the CIV for lying to staff.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?
I would bring the HECU to a sit and explain why they cant do that. They should know since they have to have a fair enough of experience to join hecu
I'll then warn him for FAILRP And message one of his CO's about the issue.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

Record the last 30 seconds of the encounter, and let them know that I am sending the video I gathered to their DVL, After that I Would Explain That they need to let their teammates know of what they are doing. then warn them for Failrp.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do

Get Video/ Picture Evidence (as well as their Steam ID's) of them saying this and then ban them for as long as i can and let a higher up know about the encounter, as well as sending them proof of them saying such things so they can update their bans.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

Record the thing's that their doing to keep it as evidence for later. Check the MOTD and ask HU's if what the HR is doing is allowed. If not i would then report them THEIR Superior with Evidence of them doing it. 

Signature:

ozz12231  VIP 5 Aug 21 at 10:51am
+1 based on the app good application
Also bump it up so people can see it
Consta  Server Moderator VIP 6 Aug 21 at 10:40am
Neutral, leaning towards +1

This application is overall pretty decent but seems a little bland/basic. Some questions could be improve a little bit, for example in the Mace/SU CO question, I would record the whole encounter, not just the last 30 seconds. I would also probably prefer to send the evidence towards their respective CmD instead of their DvL (If it was a CmD then I would send it to the DvL).

Another red flag for some, but not necessarily a bad thing is the fact that you have no staff who can vouch for you, might possibly show that you aren't yet too known within the community. Which is kind of an important factor when selecting members of staff.

Other than that your application is pretty good, definitely could see you get in if you polish it up a bit Smile
Neat Benny  VIP 6 Aug 21 at 2:04pm
+1 Good app hope to see you as a T-Mod

Signature:
Signed:        Sniper Silence  MPF-H Revenant   HECU Six      
your family pet  Member 6 Aug 21 at 7:06pm Edited
+1 good app and dude seems pretty chill also formatting looks like a popsicle
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 6 Aug 21 at 7:09pm Edited
Responding to a staff app as requested;

Neutral. Your application is almost entirely satisfactory with no strictly wrong answers (congratulations), but you seem to have very little experience within the community itself. Being level 86 does indicate that you've spent a fair amount of time on the server, but personally i'd want to see you having some form of impact to the community before being accepted as Staff, as other than the Level I haven't found/seen a ton of interactions between you and other people. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
hurricane  VIP 6 Aug 21 at 7:38pm
(6 Aug 21 at 7:09pm)[DEFN] Aithead Wrote: Responding to a staff app as requested;

Neutral. Your application is almost entirely satisfactory with no strictly wrong answers (congratulations), but you seem to have very little experience within the community itself. Being level 86 does indicate that you've spent a fair amount of time on the server, but personally i'd want to see you having some form of impact to the community before being accepted as Staff, as other than the Level I haven't found/seen a ton of interactions between you and other people. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Thank you, you are correct about that. I barely talk in the discord and mostly talk in game, I'll be changing that so I can be more involved within the community.
joe  Community Advisor VIP 19 Aug 21 at 11:27am
Accepted

Please contact a HA for an interview!

NA - Strelitzia (Strelitzia#4639) | EU - Raven (Raven.#9984)

Thread Locked and Moved.

Signature:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=21070803]
  • 8 participants