King's Staff Application

Poll: Should I become staff?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0% 0 0%
No
100.00% 6 100.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item.
C.R.A.Y.O.L.A  VIP 4 Aug 23 at 10:42am
FULL RP Name(s): LVET FH V-10 PVT King | HECU FH C-7 LCPL Bunger | NPU JURY 03 9340 | NPU SENTRY 08 3520

What is your current IG level?: 90

Discord Username: king_sneed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236455376

What region/timezone are you located in?: EST

Do you have a microphone?: I do.

Previous Warns?: 2 for RDM and 1 for prop abuse

Previous Bans?: None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.:

Any staff who can vouch for you?:
I do not know if these people will actually vouch for me but I believe Kowalski I have known since I joined ballista when he was CMD, I would hope whiplash can vouch also as I was trying to revive armor as A1 before legion and that is all I believe.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing. What do you do?:
I would wait for a ticket to come up. If a ticket comes up I would bring the Union and the Civilian and explain to the union that killing civilians without a weapon or a KOS on them is not allowed. I would ask if the Civilian wants to warn the Union and proceed with what he says.

Somebody had made a ticket saying they passed Sniper applications and that they need it’s whitelist, how would you proceed?:
Check the sub division change channel in the rebel discord and I would look for the persons name showing that they have been transferred to sniper. I would then give the person their whitelist if they show up.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect". How do you proceed as a staff member?:
I explain to the H.E.C.U. that he cannot defect to the Combine unless if he was enslaved, brainwashed or stalkerized after being captured by an NPU. I would also bring the HECU away from the combine base. I would let them off with a verbal warning and if it continues I would do a real warn.

A ticket alleging spawn-camp has been made, and the offending party is a member of cross who was found inside rebel spawn borders, what is the correct course of action?:
Bring them both into a sit. I would ask the player who made the ticket if the Cross had attacked anyone. If the Cross had not attacked anyone the next question I would as is  If the Cross says he asked for permission or notified his team. If the cross had I would explain to the person who created the ticket that Cross and Mace can go past spawncamp borders if they request permission.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?:

I would take screenshots/record the conversation and I would explain to them that they are breaking the rules and all I wanted to do was chat. I would tell the CO that they could not demote any of my characters as they are not in his jurisdiction and there would be no reason to demote me. After that I would send the screenshot/recording to an officer higher than them (like Kowalski or Deerdust) and then warn them for the reason the staff training tells me.

A Grid has created a ball that he has encased himself in and is propelling himself forward using the gravity gun, is this breaking any rules?:
It is breaking rule D3 and a bit of rule D9.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it. What do you think you should do?:
Immediately call a higher up staff, gather evidence and report them for DDOS. I would bring the players to a corner of the map and freeze, mute and gag them and wait for further instructions.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed. What do you do?:
I would check the rules to see if it is alright to do. If it is not then I would try and ask the high ranking staff member to chill out and not break the rules. If they continue I would report it to one of the Head Admins/Management with proof.

Out of nowhere a random set of numbers resembling an IP has been typed by an NCO has been typed into OOC, what is the correct course of action?:
Gather evidence and report it to a higher ranking staff member. I would freeze, mute and gag the NCO and bring them to a corner of the map. I would report it to their COs as well to make sure they know about it. I would do what the higher ranking staff member instructs me to.

Signature:
Crayon Eater
Mercury  VIP 4 Aug 23 at 11:01am Edited
"Why you want to be apart of the staff team" is blank...

Formatting is inconsistent.

Signature:

1. The lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He make-ith me to lie down in green pastures.
white morpheus  Affairs Supervisor Senior Server Administrator VIP 4 Aug 23 at 11:20am
-1 for a few reasons here. For starters your application isn't finished and some of these answers aren't correct. But then there is also the topic of your toxicity in game and seeming lack of overall care, after getting kicked out of EOW for "misbehavior" and now i only see you on jury where you refuse to actually participate in a jury's job of interrogating people unless they're a CO. I don't think that you would be a good fit for staff, try looking back and working on yourself for a bit to try and give yourself a better image in the community.
Minishogun721  Senior Server Administrator VIP 4 Aug 23 at 11:28am

Morpheus said best, questions are off and track record is concerning.
Katakuri  Head Administrator Certified Gamemaster VIP 4 Aug 23 at 11:55am
-1, weird formatting, missing and wrong answers, and bad behavior on the server

Signature:
Head Administrator (EU)
&
Leader of the Resistance

Discord: @Katakuri4
C.R.A.Y.O.L.A  VIP 4 Aug 23 at 1:14pm
Thank you all for letting me know where I stand with people.
white morpheus  Affairs Supervisor Senior Server Administrator VIP 4 Aug 23 at 1:28pm
you're gonna take time to reply to all this but not fill in the missing parts of your application?
Minishogun721  Senior Server Administrator VIP 4 Aug 23 at 2:08pm
[quote="C.R.A.Y.O.L.A" pid='30089' dateline='1691171965']
no point everyone does not like me tbh

A questionable app with some questionable behavior does not mean that "everybody does not like you."

You are not fit for staff. This does not mean you are a bad person or community member.
C.R.A.Y.O.L.A  VIP 4 Aug 23 at 2:18pm
When I cuffed white morpheus he threw a baby rage respectfully and every time he kills me he mic spams and become toxic.
Idk about you but I think a lot of people hate my guts.
  • 6 participants